Sunday, March 7, 2010

Friday, March 5/2010

Still no fuse box so made a few inquiries as to who else in town may have one of those little suckers and found one at the local electrical business. The hardware guy told me to try there because he didn't really know when his would be arriving since it was "out of stock". Why didn't he tell me that two days ago!! Anyway, John is happy and now he can pretty much finish the project.
John, who had a cold all last week has finally decided to share it with me!! Thanks alot Man!!
It was "dump" day today so I got the bus ready for travel - made sure all the drawers were pushed all the way in and all the cupboards were closed and all doors secured. The whole process takes about 90 minutes from when we drive the bus from the site till when we return to the site and once again everything went smoothly.
We went back into town for supper and a few refreshments and took in the karaoke at our final stop for the night. I must say, there are some pretty impressive singers in this area and both John and I enjoyed the entertainment. I'm going to miss this karaoke stuff when we get back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment