Saturday, December 29, 2018

Sunday, October 21/2018 = Saturday, October 27/2018

We headed out of Leoville on Tuesday as planned and landed at the farm around suppertime.  It felt good to be finally on our first leg of our journey.
A stop in Saskatoon to see the doctor to get our prescriptions and give him a run down of our summer.  With the prescriptions off to the pharmacy we were out of there and back to the farm.   It was time for red beer on the back deck and enjoy the last of the fall sunshine.
I managed to book a lunch date with John's Mom and her friend Georgie so that was a good thing.  I also had time for a very quick visit with my sister Jan.  Her life is very busy and I do understand that .  We managed a quick hug and I dropped off the relish and pickled beets to her.   We promised to call and message each other and then a quick goodby and we were off again with our lives!!
Friday found me at the pharmacy picking up our medications for the upcoming months.   I got back to the farm just in time to be picked up for a helicopter ride that Jace had arranged for Kimmy's and Gloria"s birthdays.  It was awesome and I am so grateful that I was back in time to go.   I swear, that in a past life I must have been a pilot or maybe in a future life!!
There was a bones tournament planned for Saturday and we had to practise with the participants on Friday.  It was fun and once again it was impressed upon me that I truly am a lousy Bones player!!
I told Gloria to make sure she brings them with her when she comes to Arizona in February and she said she would.  That is going to be fun and I know that Kay loves to play.   Life is Good


One last fire before we leave

Another good summer - beer tabs

Get your rest

Heading south

Marie's Birthday present from Jace and Kimmy
a new birdhouse

Gloria got herself one also

Looks like a party

Marie and Kimmy

Old Merc I saw in Saskatoon

Jace got Kimmy a Helicopter ride for her Birthday

Taking off from the farm

Up up and away

Gloria and Bernie's place



Kim, Gloria and Marie got the tour





Comming in for the landing


Following the Saskatchewan River
Campfire at the farm

Our spot at the farm

Marie dog sitting

No comments:

Post a Comment