Saturday, December 29, 2018

Sunday, October 14/2018 - Saturday, October 20/2018

This is my last week of my season of work.   I have managed to get my 780 hours this season so am glad that I will have 50% benefits for the upcoming year.   That is a good thing!!
The weather had definitely turned much chillier and this week was the first time that the water pump in the RV froze.   That meant that it is definitely time for us to be headed south.  It didn't take too long for it to defrost and we were soon back in business.
John and I got the finishing touches done on our "to do" lists and we were pretty much done.   I had my final shift to work on Saturday and then we were out of Leoville by hopefully Tuesday.
Things are going as planned and ....Life is Good


Mason

Sunset on the lake

Last fire outside for the 2018 season


No comments:

Post a Comment