Monday, November 5, 2018

Sunday, June 24/2018 - Saturday, June 30/2018

First Tiger Lily of 2018
It was another busy week of work for me but that is good.  Hopefully, I will get at least 780 hours in before we leave in October.   If I do, then I will qualify for 50% benefits for the 2019 Year and that will help with glasses, dentist and medications.
John is still in recovery mode and that is good,   His body needs time to heal as he really doesn't need any hassles from this surgery when we are in Arizona.  It is getting him to just sit and do nothing that seems to be the issue.  I tell him no heavy lifting and he then turns around and lifts the filled propane tank!!  Jesus...... what part of "no heavy lifting do you not understand?"
This week marks the end of June and my the time seems to be flying by.  Life is Good


Indian Paintbrush



Books chilling in his chair

No comments:

Post a Comment