Saturday, July 18, 2015

Sunday, July 5/2015 - Saturday, July 11/2015

We started this week off smoky and cloudy.  There looks to be rain in the air and that would be a good thing as the fires up north are still raging.
Ours Saskatchewan Roughriders play on Sunday and this will be the first game without our starting quarterback.  He is gone for the season.  So, we will see how things go.  Well..... we lost but it was a very good game that required two overtime sessions.  We lost by 2 points!!
It was back to work for me this week.  Another busy one I might add.  Man, the weeks certainly fly by when I am busy!!
John mucked around on the new truck a bit,  getting some of the much needed "stuff" installed into the cab - like the inverter so that I can charge my kindle and the phone while we are driving. Apparently, there are a few more things that need to be done before the camper gets switched onto the new truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment