Thursday, July 30, 2015

Sunday, July 19/2015 - Saturday, July 25/2015

It was a lazy week for us.  I worked two shifts and had the rest of the week off.  It was a nice change for me as I have been busy this month at the nursing home.
We did manage to get the camper off the old truck and onto the new truck.   John has been busy making some necessary repairs on the camper and we should be good to go by the time October rolls around.
The weather has been rather rainy but with the recent forest fires, we are still thankful for the moisture.
The garden is certainly starting to flourish and I have been busy starting "the harvest".  I made a batch of relish and it turned out awesome.  The beans and the peas will be ready to go by next week.  I have been sending lots of goodies over to Gary from the garden and he is eating much healthier now, much to his horror!!  I know Arlene would be proud of him eating his vegetables!!
The flowers are finally starting to bloom as well.  Finally, the morning glories are showing their lovely blossoms.  Hopefully the few sweet peas that came up will bloom as well before too long.
All in all, it has been a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment