Thursday, May 11, 2017

Tuesday, May 2/2017

I had the worst sleep of my life last night.  I was awake for 3/4 of the night.  Finally, I had had enough of this bull shit and got up and took a gravol tablet!!  An hour later, I was sleeping and did not wake till 9:45!!  What the hell, half the day is over already!!  That just sucks!!
The weather is looking rather gloomy but it isn't rainy so we will be glad of that.  Perhaps later, we will be able to sit on the back deck of the house and maybe, just maybe there will be some sunshine.
I have laundry to do today as all our appointments start on Wednesday and making room to do laundry when you are running in between the doctor, the dentist, the optometrist, etc is a bit tricky!!
Gloria has to leave for Ottawa early tomorrow morning and won't be back until Friday and by then, there is supposed to be LOTS of sunshine.
The evening turned out to be rather nice and Bernie, John, Kimmy and I were able to sit on the back deck for a while.  The evening chill arrived and we headed into the house, watched the hockey game and ate supper.
It was another good day at the farm enjoying the birds and the quiet cadence of "farm" life.  Kimmy and Jace will not be sad about deciding to move here.
Life is  Good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment