Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Sunday, May 27/2018 - Saturday, June 2/2018

Casey came for a visit this week so that was a nice surprise.  He has been off work for a few weeks now trying to get over his finger injury so decided to spend a few days with us.  Actually, I think he just needed his Mom to take a look at this finger wound and do her magic.....which I did because it sure looked a lot better by the time he left!!   Man, I love bleach and a little bleach in some warm water does miracles in cleaning up wounds!!  I might even suggest that he no longer needs to see the plastic surgeon as Mom took care of it!!  LOL   It is healing fairly well - slowly but well.   It looks totally weird but I guess that is what happens when you try slicing your finger off with a sharp sheet of metal.
We enjoyed our visit and Casey even took a trip to Meadow Lake with us to drop off the broken axle.  We stopped at the grocery store and then headed home.  It rained most of the way home but we stopped at Spiritwood Greenhouse and I was able to pick up some bedding plants.   It was time to finish planting the garden.
I worked off and on for the rest of the week and before we knew it, June was upon us.  Man, once again, time is flying by.
We have a new nurse starting at the home for a few weeks this summer and I have been lucky enough to be picked for her orientation.  That should prove interesting so I had better be on my best behavior.
The week ended with me still working and that is always a good thing.
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment