Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Tuesday, July 18/2017

Enjoying beverages on a rainy day
Tuesday arrived in the form of a big rain day!!  I am scheduled for a night shift so I had the day to rest up for it and what better way that to sit under the awning enjoying a beer and tomato juice.
John got the campfire out and we sat around it until we all smelled like smoke.   I had to remind Kelly that Smoke Follows Beauty and to just learn to embrace the fact that she was beautiful and would,  in all likelihood be enjoying the smoke for the rest of the day!

smokey fire
Eventually, I had to head over to the nursing home and John and Kelly were left on there own to figure out what they would be having for supper.  I never did find out what they decided!!  LOL

Baba Kelly sending John a sign language message!!
She sent him several throughout her 2 week stay!!


No comments:

Post a Comment