Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Monday, December 1/2014

Heading out

US 93 South
The sun is shining and the day has begun. It is a travel day today and we will finally be arriving at Wickenburg. Our journey south will come to an end and we can settle in over the next few days and relax for the rest of the season.
Ya, right.....that is a dream. I imagine the dust has settled rather nicely over the inside of the trailer so I will be busy getting the place "livable" again.
We arrived in Wickenburg about 3:30 and it was nice to see the place again. The weather was good and we got busy unloading the trailer so that John could take it up to Mitch's yard where it will sit for the winter. Once that was done, John parked the camper in our driveway and got the dish set up so that we could have TV tonight and of course, internet.
It was good to finally get here and be able to just relax.
Mary Beth came over to say hello and stayed for a few hours. We chatted and caught up on some of the local gossip which is always fun!!
My bath was phenomenal and I just can't wait till tomorrow night when I can have another....maybe I will have two tomorrow......who knows!!  LOL
John and I watched Monday night football then watched a good movie with Liam Niessen in it called Nonstop. I would recommend it to anyone who likes an action movie.
I made the bed for our first night here in the trailer and checked the mattress and the pillows for any "critters".  Kay has already been stung by a scorpion when she gathered her linen off the bed and stuffed it into the wash machine to give it a wash. Apparently there was a nasty little critter in them and it nailed her on the thumb. Now, her thumb is numb!! Welcome to Arizona where everything either stings you, bites you or pokes you!!
Even though I checked our bed and used the sheets I had brought with us, it was with a bit of trepidation that I crawled into bed!! Hopefully I will be able to sleep and not worry about what I may have missed!! Good Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment