Friday, September 18, 2015

Sunday, September 6/2015 - Saturday, September 12/2015

It is a very busy week for me.  I have scheduled myself at the nursing home for several shifts so I am afraid it is a work, eat and sleep week!!
John finished off the sides of the camper this week so now all that is required is for me to paint them with some elastomeric waterproofing.  It worked well and got done of Wednesday, before my night shift.  Rain was in the forecast so I wanted to get it done before that happened.
Dave had his little fishing boat down at the South end of Otter Lake for part of the summer and decided to go get it and bring it home on Friday.  He asked John if he wanted to go with him and of course, not really needing much of an excuse to get into the side by side agreed to go.  He asked me if I wanted to go after working my night shift.  Once I found out that we would not be leaving until around 1:00 p.m. I said "sure"!!  I would come home, sleep for a few hours then go with them.  What a nice treat after working for most of the week.
We had a great ride to the lake with Arlene and Gary coming with us.  We didn't see any wildlife but it was awesome to see the leaves starting to change their colors.  It was a beautiful sunny day and once again.....Life is good.
We all got back safe and sound and being that I had only a few hours sleep, I showered and headed to bed.  I had one more short shift to do on Saturday.  Three days off coming up.........

Heading into the Block





Otter Lake
Loading the boat
Arlene up above
Heading back out


Another awesome day





No comments:

Post a Comment