Monday, August 31, 2015

Sunday, August 9/2015 - Saturday, August 15/2015

This week found us once again, in the new SxS and out on the trails.
On Monday, we joined Dave and Shirley and Gary on a trip into "The Block".  We could not have asked for better weather.

First beverage stop
We scooted down along Deer Lake and then took Lilac Trail to Hooker Lake.  There were several mud holes along the way but the little side by side had no trouble with them.  It was kind of cool to be riding in a side by side again.


Deer Lake
We took several pics along the way and simply enjoyed what Nature had to offer.



Off Camber at Hooker Lake


The "old" truck in the block
Of course we had to make a quick trip to the old truck that has sat in the block for years.  We have taken a picture with the truck with every quad we have owned.  So, another one taken for the  archives!!
Just had to have the pic!!
It was here that I found my first ever four leaf clover.  I must say that I have looked for one for years and never missed a chance to look whenever I came across a clover patch.  Today, was my lucky day and after years of looking, I finally found one.  Good Luck will surely come my way!!

My first "four leaf clover".   Good Luck for Me!!
We concluded the day at the little white church.  The final beverage stop before heading home.  Unfortunately, Dave managed to tip his side by side onto the passenger side and both him and Shirley got a bit banged up.  No serious injury but injury none the less.  Shirley ended up with a mild concussion and a few scrapes and bruises.  Dave ended up with some bigger bruises and needless to say,  they will both be stiff for several days.


The rest of the week was taken up with work.  Life is Good.....


No comments:

Post a Comment