Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sunday, July 18/2010

Today was a "recovery" day (at my age, I need one!!). Brian and Jack had stayed in the yard in the old motorhome so yesterday's adventures were all rehashed over several cups of coffee and once again it was decided that fun was had by all.
Casey and Raelene seemed to have "hit it off" so that is good for Casey to be slowly making a few friends around here.
Eventually all the weekend visitors left and there was peace and quiet once again in the yard.
Now we have a whole week to get ready for the next ride. I love this retirement although remember when I went and put my resume in at the "old folk's" home --- well I now have my orientation dates and I am scheduled for a couple of day shifts on the 21st and 22nd. This will certainly make the week go by a bit quicker. A new adventure awaits me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment